Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Working on Cards

If only I could show you the FOUR attempts to get this card made.  And it still opens on the right.....  Wow.  This is for a challenge on Color Q. I am supposed to use Lucky Limeade, Bashful Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray, and White.  My two stamps are inked with the Basic Gray, and the "life is Beautiful" I went over again in Tempting Turqoise.  I used a brayer for the background with the inks Lucky Limeade and the Bashful Blue.  

This is the other card I made using the same color scheme.  I wanted a sewing theme, and this stamp is retired, Sew Suite, the buttons are from the Embosslits Sweet Buttons.  If anyone is interested in Stampin' Up, please visit my website HERE, I can help you with your stamping needs!  

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Mary. You really do a nice job with your coloring. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I love that soft brayered background on the first one. :) Thanks for playing at colourQ this week! :)