Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WIP Wednesday - Organizing

Linking up with Freshly Pieced again for a mid week post.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Sometimes - a girl just feels overwhelmed with too many options going on in one place.
Like the sewing room, or studio, whatever you chose to call it.  I say both.
I was feeling creatively blocked by the chaos in my room.
I had lost track of bee blocks and projects started.

For the last 3 days I have entered the place that should give me peaceful me time, with determination to get the place in order.  And then when it is ready again, I will be peaceful and happy entering and working on projects.

Last night was fabric folding which was started way back in April, and quickly I was bored of the whole thing.


But, it's a good way to organize and keep your fabrics handy.  I started with a stack of fabrics that were have accumulated on my counter.  My purchases for the last few months have mostly just stacked up, not finding a home.  

I have now gone through 2 stacks of 100 boards.  And there is more.  

I did sew 4 seams last night.  But right now my priority is making room on my counter, on my floor and even on my ironing board for new projects that are swirling in my head.  And finishing other projects already begun.


Keep Calm, and Sew On, Y'all.

No comments: