Search This Blog

Friday, March 22, 2013

Bloglovin! Claimin!

I have to do this


damn google reader

I'm using feedly on my phone and iPad.  I have to say I like this blog reader, I've never been able to read the blogs on my phone before and it is convenient.  It seems most people are going to bloglovin!  You can always still go to blogger and read your blog list there, I do that on my laptop.  Variety!  

I did much sewing last week at a drinking eating ice cream  sewing retreat.  I'm too tired today to load all the awesome photos from there.  It is such a treat to spend a week with girls and getting their input on your projects.  Although I made a bee block and now I can't find it.  At least is was one using my own fabrics so I can remake it.  

Keep Calm and Quilt On
Mary

2 comments:

Dree said...

Everyone seems to love bloglovin, and I keep trying to sign in with facebook, and IT WON'T LET ME. Says I can, and then spins to all eternity.

I can't remember passwords. How great can it really be if you can't sign in using THEIR legitimate option. GAH!

I use facebook to sign in with all sorts of things (goodreads, endomondo, swagbucks) and have NEVER had this problem. And I am no techie, I will never be able to figure it out.

grrrrrr

Sarah said...

Hahaha I have the opposit problem-no Facebook account! Such a pain to sign up for new services but better than the security mare FB was becoming :)