Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sew Sunday

I will be working on baby bumper pads today.  Just realized the mama I'm making these for is due in about six weeks, so they have moved up the priority list.  What if the baby comes early???  I would die from embarrassment, since I've had the fabrics and the bumpers for over a month.  

In the mean time


The blog button is located on the right side bar if you would like to add one to your blog, and you can link up at the bottom of the page.  

Here is a sneak peek at some things that went on last week at my LQG retreat:

Some Sewing



Some cutting


Some visitors


Some of our 12 Steps Blocks 


I put together my son and daughter in law's signature quilt, their first anniversary is in May



1 comment:

qwilltr said...

I have tried to comment on your post three times now but it keeps going away! What's up with that?

I am cleaning, organizing, getting rid of excess that I no longer want and generally making my studio and my overflow storage area (aka our spare bedroom) into liveable space again so I can become a productive and happy quilter soon!

Hopefully I will upload some photos of our retreat and add to my blog today sometime!

http://qwilltr.blogspot.com/