Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Sunprint in Progress

I was lucky to receive some of 
Sunprint Collection  by Alison Glass, ahead of its release. 
(Insert excited happy face)

I've been working on a quilt that isn't quite ready for a full reveal but I can show you a few teasers



I am using a paper piece pattern called Fractal Block and it is available on Craftsy



I made a few different color groupings of this amazing line 



I have been getting more and more excited about this project as I get further into it, and I can't wait to show you all my finished quilt.


I think I am going to call it 'Fruit Flavors' because what sticks in my head is the skittles theme 'Rainbow of Fruit Flavors' 



I ran out of background which is Andover Chambray Grey, as soon as that is in I will be able to finish up. 

Mary 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Those angles are head bending, please tell me it's a paper piecing pattern?!? The fabric looks beautiful I can't wait to see this one once its finished :)

moira said...

Wow, this is going to be fab-u-lous!

Kelly Wilson said...

I just found a few of these fabrics at my LQS. I am definitely seeking out more. The colors are so rich and I really like the Mercury print. I can't wait to see your finished quilt. Now - off to Craftsy to get that pattern!